Save time and increase accuracy with CURÓ’s ability to ingest a script and parse it into scenes, action and dialogue. Create master lists of digital elements. Create VFX shots with the click of a mouse.
- Start a CURÓ project from scratch or use the time saving feature of importing a script from a PDF file.
- CURÓ automatically breaks down an uploaded script into Scenes, Action and Dialogue.
- Create Sequences from groups of scenes.
- Create Tags to facilitate searching like elements.
- Build master lists of Assets, FX and Assumptions and Apply Tags
- Create VFX shots by selecting a sentence, or group of sentences, and CURÓ creates a unique shot record.
- Attach relevant Assets, FX or Assumptions to shots.
- With CURÓ it is possible to merge versions of the same project script, quickly isolating changes.
Estimate digital costs. Apply incentives. Track gross and net bottom-lines. Budget overhead, including labor Fringes.
- Establish Cost Complexity levels to aid in initial budget projections for Assets, FX and Shots
- Apply established Cost Complexity rates or enter unique value to individual or groups of shots or elements.
- Establish Incentives & Rebates which can be applied to individual elements of the digital and overhead budgets. CURÓ displays gross and net budget totals.
- Create production overhead budgets for the VFX Department, Digital Facility and Stereo 3D, including labor fringe.
Create Reports by exporting a project to a worksheet which can be opened in Excel, Numbers and Google Sheets.
- Project Summary
- Shot List
- Asset List
- FX List
- Production Notes
- Overhead Budgets