Our February Release of CURÓ 2.1 has added these new features:
- Add a Studio Chart of Accounts of your choice to the overhead sections of the budget.
- Curó 2.1 now supports Multiple Currencies and handles Exchange Rates.
- Projects are now created with a Base Set of Tags for Assets, FX, and Assumptions.
- Breakdown: Add Shot Elements to Sequences and Scenes.
- New Easy Search of each budget to find Shots, Assets, FX, and Overheads in larger projects.
- Clone existing projects to create a new one.
Plus, Newly Released CURÓ 2.1 TV/Episodic includes:
- Collect Multiple Projects in a series, and link or copy assets, FX, and assumptions between those projects.
- Episode / Series metadata added to projects in series, including season, episode, and episode notes.