VFX are on the rise across film and TV production, whether it’s an action blockbuster with photoreal CG characters and explosions or an indie film that needs beauty work; a network TV hit or a niche streaming series. Getting a VFX budget set up quickly and accurately can go a long way to reduce headaches and more effectively allocate resources throughout pre-production, production, and post.
Curó meets those goals by providing a unified web-based system for creation, planning, and management of visual effects budgets for any project. Take a look at some of the advantages of Curó and how it addresses common bottlenecks:
- Access Anywhere: As a secure web-based application, Curó can be accessed from your computer or tablet anywhere you are. From home to the office to the set, know that the latest version of your budget is readily accessible.
- Easy Setup: To get started simply upload your script, and in minutes Curó generates a breakdown of scenes, action, and dialogue. Organize your project into sequences, create shots, new assets and FX elements, and apply tags. Curó clearly establishes each shot’s connection to the script.
- Streamline Revisions: Curó easily merges new versions of the script and isolates changes, eliminating the time (and potential errors) of running line-by-line comparisons.
- Leverage Tax Incentives: The CURÓ Incentives tool lets users establish relevant incentive info and apply to any cost item to automatically calculate gross and net totals.
- Accurate Forecasting: Gross and net totals are dynamic and can be broken down by scene, sequence, and overall project. Export your budget as an Excel workbook containing a summary, shot list budget, asset budget, FX budget, facility overhead budget, VFX overhead budget, and 3D budget, with net and gross calculations reflecting incentives and fringe information.
Learn more about Curó firsthand with a free 30-day trial here. www.curovfx.com/try-curo/